Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Back To School - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps,
Oh my goodness I had forgotten how relaxing & enjoyable blogging can be!
Thank goodness I've discovered it again as a couple of weeks ago I was mentally packing up my craft room & even closing my blog as I just couldn't find my love of crafting & didn't think I would again, but I spent most of yesterday afternoon just hopping around returning some comments to you lovely people who have stuck by me & been kind enough to visit & leave such sweet comments through my .... lets call it a "blogging blip"
Life remains incredibly difficult at the moment but I know one day it will get better & the pain will lessen as that old cliche "time is a great healer" is so true, I know this from past experiences, & I am so looking forward to the day that happens :) For now I need to remember that blogging is that happy place to escape & bring myself back to crafty land with you all properly & I realised yesterday I haven't bought one single Tilda from the latest collection, OMG it's been bad lol.

for
& this week our challenge is
BACK TO SCHOOL

My lovely teamies & I are featuring some gorgeous MAYA ROAD products on our creations this week. If you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.
Instead of a card I have altered a Bo Bunny Misc Me Binder which I love and need another as I bought so many accessories with it they won't all fit inside lol.
The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, dress & socks - N3, N1, N0,shoes - W4, W4, W0, pencils - R01, R00, R0000 / V20, V01, V000 / G20, G00, G0000 / W4, W2, W0
   Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 Simon Says Stamp Blog
 I'm entering my altered binder in the following challenges - 
Make It Monday - anything goes
I am in the process of updating my poor neglected ETSY shop for those who are interested so there will be more cards available and I am nearly sold out of stickpins so I need to get creating :)

Thant's me finished for today peeps, enjoy the sunshine if you are as lucky as us & have it :)
Thanks for stopping by


18 comments:

  1. Such a fun binder, the patterned papers are lovely! The image you colored is very cute and you colored it beautifully, the flowers are gorgeous as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this stamp - and as usual, you have made it even more adorable - hugest hugs honey, good to see your back into your mojo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Mandy, just love so much about this, but especially the text background and the lace and those scrabble tiles!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mandy! I think you've done a great job. The papers and soft colours combine so well. Tilda is so adorable and the embellies are superb!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutly fab! love the soft colors with craft! fab idea
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous Mandy! I adore the little keyhole. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  7. "WOW" Mandy what a stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Mandy! Love your soft colouring of that sweet Tilda, gorgeous papers and stunning embellishments, as you always do - a really beautiful altered notebook! Hope you have more reasons to smile as time goes on! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Mandy this is stunning love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, what a totally gorgeous binder! Fabulous papers - and the cute Tilda is just the right image, too! beautiful!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is fabulous Mandy and love all the details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous binder Mandy, I love the text papers, sweet Tilda and such wonderful details!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your decorated binder love the image and all the papers and embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, Mandy!! That image is just too cute! Fab coloring!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo lovely Mandy! I love this Tilda with penscils! Should colour her again...
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) Tilda is adorable and the details are perfect as always :-)

    hope things are getting better for you me darlin xxx sending a huge squishy hug XOXO xxxx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Mandy, that sounds painfully like the road I have just been down :( Happenings at home had just robbed me of my time and joy to craft. Glad we both changed our minds as I would miss your wonderful creations, and our Bloggy friends are just the best peeps in the world.
    Gorgeous creation! as always your attention to detail is wonderful.
    Hugs Mau xx
    Still got you all in my thoughts and prayers.xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now THIS is a true Mandy card :-) - the crafty world would be a very black place without your stunning creations, so welcome back babes, loads of love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins