Thank you for following me xx

Monday 12 August 2013

Sneak Peaks & Candy Winner



Hello lovely peeps,
Today I have a couple of sneak peeks to share as I have the huge honor of having two of my cards featured on the new & fabulous 


Please hop over and take a peek and tell me what you think. These cards have been specially created for the STORE BLOG and haven't been seen before, & one isn't my usual Magnolia style!

If you missed it the STORE BLOG has moved from Blogger to Wordpress & you can subscribe to the new posts by email to be sure you don't miss out. You can either enter your email details below or subscribe on the STORE BLOG itself.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks so much for featuring my cards Steph xx
 **********
I also have some more gorgeous inspiration to share from my little guest designers for
 B2S_blog_kidschallenge 
the challenge for the kiddies is

Today my little guest designers are -
 BETH age 12
 &
CHLOE age 7
 Thanks so much Beth & Chloe for being my junior Guest Designers & making such beautiful cards for me to share with everyone xx
There is plenty of time to get the kids creating as the challenge last's for the whole month of August & please remember the kids challenge has an age requirment
Entrants must be between 2 and 16 years old 
& there are 3 fabulous prizes of Simon's special grab bags :)
simongrabbag1
 *******
Now for the one you have been waiting for my surprise candy winner :)
Martina's Welt
Congrats hunny please email me - moominstacey@live.co.uk your full name & postal addy and I will pop your surprise in the post :)
That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by




7 comments:

  1. just had a peek Mandy both cards are lovely! good job :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what Mandy???..... i adore !!!!! ;)
    fab cars from your guests !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute they are and so inspiring from the little ones too! congrats to your winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, amazing peace of art.
    Congratulations to winner
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! Congratulations to the winner!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mandy!!! And how awesome are those junior cards!?

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lucky to be the winner....have you got my e-mail???????
    Martina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins