Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Make It Sparkle - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
Oh my goodness I can't believe another week has flown past!
I've been working lots of extra shifts due to staff being off enjoying their Summer holidays & as much as I love my job I cannot wait for the weekend when I have two days off :)
I'm trying not to think about all the housework I need to catch up on & focusing on playing in my lovely craft room & chilling out with my feet up doing a bit of blog hopping which seems to me the only sensible option lol.

On to today's card -

 at
& this week our challenge is
 
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring Jane's Doodles & / or Neat & Tangled products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to join our challenge.
 My card today features Jane's Doodles Cross Stitch stamp set as well as a cute little Edwin from Magnolia's Winter Wonderland collection.
I've added lots of lovely sparkle to my card using my current favourite Glitter Ritz glitter & I've heat embossed the cross stitch trees using Hero Arts embossing powder & then popped a cute little Studio Calico wooden star on the top of them.

The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, top & shoes - E37, E35, E31, dungarees - E79, E74 E71, Christmas tree - G85, YG63, YG61 / Y28, Y26, Y21
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 

 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Sentiments - add a sentiment, The Stamping Chef - anything goes,
That's me finished for today peeps, it's time I got myself organised & headed off to work today's late shift.
Thanks for stopping by

24 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I absolutely LOVE the cross-stitched trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous card Mandy :-) Edwin is very cute and I love the embossed cross stitch design,,,, it gives the whole card a folk art kinda' look :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally gorgeous card Mandy :-) Edwin is very cute and I love the embossed cross stitch design,,,, it gives the whole card a folk art kinda' look :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mandy! Love those cross stitch trees! Too cute!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hun...:o)

    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooooooooooo gorgeous
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Mandy creation! Just stunning! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww very sweet and great colouring to

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my this is so pretty, great tying of layers and elements together. I love the stitching done across the edges :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cross-stitch adds such a fun element to your card, Mandy! Beautifully done, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another work of art Mandy - the levels on this card just make me want to look at it forever - I keep seeing more details every time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally in awe--over the top wonderfully created card! Your stitching, the flowers, sparkle, coloring--all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful, adorable Christmas card Mandy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!!! I just love the way you embellish and this design for Christmas makes me smile :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Mandy! adorable card, luv the details and your amazing coloring! hope you have a super weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  16. So so pretty and sweet Mandy. Hope you are enjoying this weekend and not overdoing that housework. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, love all of the little touches and embellishments you've used in your design. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Kerry, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the card designs and all the details like the stitching and the bells. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a gorgeous Christmas card, love all the beautiful stitching detail. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Mandy it has been so long since I have visited and what a beautiful creation this is love that image of Edwin also the wonderful colours and design, thank you for joining our challenge this week at TSC
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. As always, I'm in awe of your coloring, Mandy! And I love the accents of stamped cross stitch and the jingle bells! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow. This is amazing. I love all of your delicious stitching - real and faux. Your coloring is fabulous too.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, Mandy! I love the cross stitch in particular although I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Mandy stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins