Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Girl Power! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I am at last starting to feel better after having the flu, I'm just extremely tired & achy still but definitely on the mend thankfully.
I was looking at my photos on my laptop & discovered I have so many cards to share with you & while I am still resting have begun to schedule some blog posts rather than bombard you with too many in one post.


It's Wednesday which means -

 at
& this week our challenge is
GIRL POWER!

& this week the design team are featuring
Winnie and Walter logo
products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


I stamped & masked some of the pretty roses & leaves onto water colour paper using Hero Arts Soft Sky & Green Hills shadow ink pads & then coloured them with Polychromo pencils to give a soft water coloured effect. 
I gave the background a wash of colour using Prima Pastel Dreams Watercolors & added a few flicks of watered down Shaded Lilac  & Stormy Sky distress ink , & once dry added some pearls
I stamped & heat embossed part of my sentiment from Simon's You Matter stamp set in white embossing powder & added a die cut of Simon's "You" die to finish. 

 Supplies used -

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 




I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes

Simon Says Stamp has a new release called Best Days out tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled for that as there are some truly gorgeous, not to be missed goodies being released :)
If you look for the new release on Instagram check out the hashtag #simonsaysbestdays 



Thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

  1. This is a total wow card! It's stunning I love the whole softness to it.
    So glad you are on the mend lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the flowers and leaves are so pretty, lovely 'no line stamping' and the soft colours with the black bold sentiment is stunning! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy, this is gorgeous. Lovely shading on those roses and love the colour.Glad you're feeling better. I know how you feel just finished some awful tasting anti-biotics myself, seems to take such a long time to shake it off.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, I love this dreamy card! Your watercolor in is not only gorgeous, it inspired me to add this set to my SSS wish list. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning card as always your talents really shines through with this one hope your feeling on the mend as the flu can take some time to recovery from take care sending lots of love x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins